Baron Analytical Laboratories provides analytical testing, quality control services and problem solving investigations for our clients.
Baron Analytical Laboratories is equipped to sample and analyze air samples for:
- Toxic compounds
- Natural gas
- Petroleum and petroleum products.
Analysis are carried out on a variety of analytical instrumentation in accordance with NIOSH and EPA protocols.
Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QA/QC)
Baron Analytical Laboratories can help determine the best solution in order to meet QA/QC regulations. In addition to your non-routine testing needs, we can fulfill your routine QC/QA requirements:
- Off-site analysis for in-house procedures are available
- Cost effective -- no need to invest in equipment and analyst training
- We will use your in-house methods and protocols to be consistent with your SOPs and GLP requirements
- Documentation is available to support GLP requirements.
- Recommendations and modifications of methods can be offered to provide a more efficient and cost effective protocol
- On-site evaluations of methods, processes and materials are available by our experienced chemists.
In addition to USP, EPA, NIOSH and CFR Standard test methods and procedures, Baron Analytical Laboratories has an extensive methods file which contains procedures for metals analysis in different media which includes mechanical and thermomechanical methods. They utilize their in-depth knowledge of classical and modern analytical chemistry to provide alternate test methods, equipment and sampling techniques.
The following qualitative and quantitative analysis can be performed:
- Failure Analysis
- Contaminant ID
- Stability Testing
- Extractable/ Leachable Testing
- Air test for gas leaks
Baron Analytical Laboratories is prepared to conduct investigations into a variety of materials to include plastics, polymers, coatings, pigments, raw materials (including metals and alloys).
Our consulting services help clients answer questions such as:
- Why did my product fail?
- Is the material contaminated?
- What is this unknown material?
- Why is the material discolored?
- What is difference between my product and my competitors?
We can work with our clients to problem solve manufacturing issues. We can recommend and develop testing and sampling procedures on raw materials, in process material or finished products. All to optimize quality and productivity.
EPA Certified Laboratory
Baron Analytical Laboratories is certified by the State of Connecticut to conduct analysis on drinking water, non-potable water/wastewater and solid waste/soil for the following:
- Inorganic chemicals
- Organic chemicals
Baron Analytical Laboratories is certified to perform the following microbiology testing:
- Total Coliform/E. Coli
- Standard Plate Count
- other classical standard methods (i.e.Quality Control, time studies)
Baron Analytical Laboratories is equipped to perform physical testing on a variety of plastics and polymers:
- Tensile Modulus
- Viscosity (Inherent/Intrinsic)
- Particle size analysis